Promoting social and economic empowerment of community people, expressly youth to achieve their full potential; encouraging, enabling, and facilitating their active involvement in community life.
We envision Afghanistan as a prosperous country where youth are empowered and uplifted living with dignity and contributing as equal partners in an environment free from discrimination.
Non-discrimination, transparency and accountability, gender equality & empowerment, resilience building, inclusiveness and diversity, collaboration and partnerships.
- Humanitarian and Livelihood Support “Removing hunger and building resilience”
- Social and Behavioral Change “Promoting good governance and social cohesion”
- Child Protection “enhance children’s rights from Islamic perspectives”
- Internally Displaced People (IDPs) and Refugees “ensure access to public services”
- Education “equitable access to quality education”
- Health and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) “Healthcare access in rural communities”