At least 85 percent of Afghanistan is projected to be in poverty, as there is an estimated population of 40 million. Promoting social and economic empowerment of community people, expressly youth to achieve their full potential; encouraging, enabling, and facilitating their active involvement in community life.
- Humanitarian and Livelihood Support “Removing hunger and building resilience”
- Social and Behavioral Change “Promoting good governance and social cohesion”
- Child Protection “enhance children’s rights from Islamic perspectives”
- Internally Displaced People (IDPs) and Refugees “ensure access to public services”
- Education “equitable access to quality education”
- Health and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) “Healthcare access in rural communities”